B&C Insurance

Buildings and contents insurance is placed under the bracket of home insurance. It is a combined insurance that will cover or replace any damage that might occur to the house or its contents, including loss. It is essential for all mortgaged houses, and the majority of other homeowners who do not have a mortgage will also have this type of insurance. It is possible to get the two insurances separately, although you will find that most providers offer them as a combined cover.The majority of mortgage lenders will make this type of insurance compulsory when you take out a mortgage with them, to cover their loan. Otherwise, this insurance is highly recommended to protect you against unforeseen circumstances. Virtually every home in the country will have this type of insurance just for that reason, and it could end up proving to be very costly if you do not take the cover out.

This product is provided through our parent company, Genistar LTD. Please click here to view the website.

Please be aware that by clicking on to the above hyperlink you are leaving Genistar Mortgages Limited website. Please note that Genistar Mortgages Limited is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this page.